Friday, April 29, 2011

Matej took 1st place this weekend

Hey guys.
Second round of Moravskoslovensky DH Cup was held again in slovakian Kalnica, but this time on a different track. This one is a bit longer with more jumps. Thanks to the super dry weather before and during the weekend the track was super fast and dusty. Actually, it made the times much closer.
I was simply having fun and enjoying the weather and training. I had to stay a bit back because I had a bad wrist sprain last week. It didn’t pain too much what I was really happy for.



The times were really close on Sunday, but I managed to win both – semi and finals.
It was really good training for some bigger races as it is always good to ride with timing and some racing attitude.



You can also watch a GoPro footage from my training run:

Matej Charvat - Kalnica (SP) from CharvatBros.com on Vimeo.

GoPro Headcam - Moravskoslovensky DH cup #2 - Kalnica (SP)