Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tara Llanes

A lot of you know that I had a bike crash in July and broke my back. I had surgery shortly after my accident and returned home after 10 days in the hospital. The day after my surgery I stood up, I can not describe the feeling I had in knowing that I was going to make a complete recovery. I can not describe the pain of my accident or the pain I felt after surgery. And for the last several month I have lived with some form of pain. But thank God that I can walk, thank God that I can turn my pedals ...

This accident was the second time I was loaded into an ambulance not knowing if I would walk again. This was the second time that doctors would not tell me what was wrong with me, this was the second time that I would walk out of the hospital ...

I am writing this with tears fresh on my face after watching this video ...



I am so lucky that I am able to walk, ride ... so let's support those who are not so lucky.

Keep Living.

Rob Dunnet