Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A little ride on my Rune, My First GoPro Edit by Pedalhound

A buddy who does not bike found a GoPro 960 floating at the beach a few months back, he turned it into lost and found for a month or two and then after he got it back decided he had no real use for it...but he offered it to me....not knowing I have been wanting one for a while now, it came as a total surprise. To say the least I was super stoked, I just wanted to get out and start some filming, but I have no other mounts...so I go out and pick up a tripod mount and my little gorrillapod and go out filming, this is the result.



Self edits are kind of hard..it's a lot of drop the bike...run down the trail to find a good shot, turn the camera on and then run back to your bike to get the shot, now as I don't have a chesty, frame or helmet mounts I had to do the whole thing like this, when all you want to do is flow down the trail it makes it a bit hard, but I think it came out OK for my first try.

In the future I will edit it a bit tighter and make a few other little changes, but I had a lot of fun doing it....so expect more videos in the future.