Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ace Hayden Bio and Bike Check

Mitchell Hayden:

cornerinmud

My name is Mitchell Ace Hayden, I am from Kamloops B.C. and I am 18 years of age. I can’t really sum up my riding style because I like to ride everything. I ride BMX a lot, I love to dirt-jump, love to ride trails, big senders are always sick too. But overall I love anything to do with a big shock bike. RENEGADE MOUNTAINBIKER.
This season I am planning to enter as many races as my high paying Mcdonalds job will allow me to. BC cup circuit, some Canadian national races, Crank-worx, and some fluidride races are on my list for sure. Graduating this year and moving to whistler will take up some time and money for sure but it should be super sick!

Shout-outs go out to Banshee Bikes of course, Raceface Components, Royal clothing, Smith optics and a big thanks to the Bicycle Café for getting my bikes running smooth!

_DSC0141

Frame: Banshee legend MK 2

Shock: Fox DHX rc4

Fork: Rockshox Boxxer Team

Wheelset: DT swiss FR600 hoops laced to DT swiss 340 hubs with dt comp spokes

Cranks: Raceface Respond

Brakes: Avid Code CR Mags 8-inch front 7-inch rear

Drivetrain: Sram x9 shifter with sram x0 derailleur, XTR chain and SLX cassette

Guide: E.thirteen LG1+

Bar: atlas FR

Stem: Atlas DM)

Pedals: Straitline flat Pedals

Tires: Maxxis minion DHF, on both front and back

Seat: SDG TI-FLY titanium railed seat

Post: Thomson elite

Grips: Raceface snipe lock on ( BEST GRIPS EVER)

P.S Bike is so rowdy!