Thursday, April 1, 2010

Victoria Trip!

Report a Poacher: I am totally poaching this from the Raceface blog.

I’m now living in North Vancouver and went over to Victoria this weekend for my Dad’s 50th birthday.
Of course I brought a bike and did some digging and riding at the local jumps, Jarrett Moore and Wink Grant have a sick new edit of them recently posted up on here. The locals have started a little track in there full of berms, rollers, and, little jumps… it’s super fun! Sunday I rode my old jump spot and was suprised to find out they have been maintained well! Had a great session there in the morning working on a few new tricks, but then the clouds rolled in and I had to take a “rain check” for  the next time I’m over! Here’s a shot from Saturday:

25312_379817212087_514672087_3589497_3532593_n