Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Stop Three: Fernie

Our family moved to Fernie in 1981. I moved away after high school and have not lived in Fernie full time for over ten years. I come back here every summer and it still feels like home ... maybe because nothing has really changed. It is almost like Fernie and my life here is on hold while I am at home in Taiwan.

My knee has been feeling pretty sore for the past couple of days so I have been spending some time on the sofa playing PS3. Yesterday I got off the couch and took a couple of pictures of James at the Fernie Bike Park. Then in the evening I shuttled James, my oldest brother Gary and Gary's girlfriend Colleen to the top of a trail called Three Kings a couple of times. I got some decent shots ... check them here or go to pinkbike.







Rob

P.S. Fernie is a beautiful place to visit. Bring your bikes and drop me an email when you get here.