Tuesday, June 5, 2007

My new camera


Finally got my HV20 and I'm pretty stoked. Not so stoked on the fact that I had to upgrade the OS, get a firewire card, more RAM, and new software. Its still chugging along so at some point I'll need to get a system that can edit video much better.

Now the video below is not footage I took but stuff Scott our Alberta rep sent me. I figured I try to put something together cause I'm still learning all the things the software -Premier Elements- can do.

Stuck the camera on my frame sliders [my honda CBR600RR has these things that jut out from the bike to keep it from scratching when it goes down... and yeah I've used them] and nearly cased a curb so I'll be getting one of those little helmet cameras that plug into the AV of my camera. I figure its cheaper to kill one of those then the camcorder itself.

So hopefully I'll have much more cool vids to put up here soon.

And onto the clip


Oh and I forgot to mention... Scott, that's one freaky, stylie jersey!