Monday, June 25, 2007

222 shredding in Denmark

I forgot Claus had sent me this weeks back and I meant to put it up. Claus owns and operates 222 our distributor in Denmark. In addition to being a good rider, I found out last year at Eurobike both him and our man in Finland [R-tech Suspension] Mikko, are both pilots and have been certified to fly planes as big as the Airbus.

For me its cool seeing the different places people ride, and I hope I have the chance to get to all these riding spots some day. Going on vacation without a bike is not really going on a vacation at all and thankfully we have some friends in warm places. I'll see if I can't get some pics and video from our more exotic places that we distribute too; for example Tahiti, Malaysia, Balkans, Taiwan, Singapore, Bali, Korea, Israel, and Russia to name a few.

Anyway heres the vid.