Saturday, January 27, 2007

Sunny day in Vancouver

Here's a pretty crappy picture [from my phone] of what it looks like out my window... its cool I can see all the mountains; it used to be way better but they keeping putting up buildings and its killing my view.
Its 4°C outside, its sunny, and looks like the snow line is quite high. Its days like this that I need a "mental health" day to recover from work and go for a ride, but I need to catch up on all my "home" work thats piled up since my Asia trip so all I can do is sit here listening to old Blink 182 and look outside as I procrastinate about getting back to answering some of these emails. Thats another thing about
working in the industry, a lot of times you're not on the clock and work whenever... its kinda cool cause you can take advantage of the days when conditions are perfect for riding or snowboarding or whatever you feel like doing... problem is you barely ever take advantage of them cause there's always something pressing or some deadline to catch. If you're one of those people that just wants to punch out and put the work away at night, don't get in this industry... maybe its just me but most people [peers] I talk to are completely buried in work. Anyway... I'm still procrastinating - damn!
I better get to it or I'll be up again until 3am, like I keep finding myself at least a few times a week.