Monday, August 23, 2010

Wildcard strikes again



Two weeks ago I got a frantic call from Chad Hendren, who is the marketing manager for my new helmet sponsor, Bern. He needed some shots for their 2011 catalogue and a print add stat, so into the hills above Squamish we went. We have been building in an area we have dubbed ‘the burn’ due to a recent forest fire which ripped through, so it was a great place to shoot an add for Bern. We headed to a new hip, which featured a really steep dirt jump style lip, with a chunder-ful (new word) run in, and a tight right hand catch berm, that you needed to nail right before the lip. After we found a water/fire retardant mixture to pack in the lip, myself and fellow Bern rider Andrew Teit sessioned it until sunset. My Wildcard loved the tech run in and steep jump face and was begging for more...

Here is an iphone preview, taken by professional iphone photographer Chad Hendren. I wish i could post up the 7d photos from the session, actually i really wish i could post up the photos on my Legend wearing the prototype full face...