Wednesday, June 23, 2010

John Clark Bike Check and Bio

John Clark:

JC

Name: John Clark

Age: 25

Location: Sacramento, CA

About me: My focus for racing is mountain cross and this is my first year at the professional level. I race downhill for fun and also to keep myself busy at the races, at the CAT 1 level. My goal for this year is to make it to the professional level for DH.

Riding Style: Racer, when I go Dirt Jumping I like to stay low.

Fun Fact: When I ride it looks likes I’m scared of what I’m doing; my eyes get big and I bite my lip for some reason.

Competitions Attending: MSC #3 Chile Challenge Angle Fire, NM. Pro GTR #3 Northstar, CA. National Champs Sol Vista, CO, UCI World Cup #6 Windham, NW. Fuild Ride #4 Mt. Hood, OR. Race 4 Tara Norhtstar, CA. and some local races too.

I would like to say thanks to all my sponsors for this year. Banshee Bikes, X-Fusion Shox, WTB, Hayes, Sun Ringle, Answer, MRP, Crank Brothers and The Hub Bike Shop in Roseville, CA. Also to all my riding/training buddies for keeping it fun.

Frame: Scythe Med

Rear Shock: X-Fusion H3LT

Fork: Fox 40

Headset: Cane Creek

Stem: Answer Direct Mount

Bars: Answer Pro Taper 1/2 rise

Grips: Answer Fall Line DH

Brakes: Hayes Stroker Ace

Shifter: Sram X-9

Derailleur: Sram X-9

Wheel Se:t Sun Ringle ADD Lite

Tires: WTB Dissents 2.5

Seat: WTB Aviator

Seat Post: Banshee Special

Chain Guide: MRP G2

Chain Ring: MRP 36 Tooth

Cranks MRP: Camber 170mm

Pedals: Crank Brother 5050XX

Frame: Rampant Long

Rear Shock: X-Fusion 02 PVA

Fork: X-Fusion Velour

Headset: Crank Brother Iodine

Stem: Thompson X4 50mm

Bars: Answer Pro Taper 1/2 rise

Grips: Answer Fall Line XC

Brakes: Hayes Stroker Trail

Shifter: Sram X-9

Derailleur: Sram X-9

Wheel Set: Sun Ringle Charger

Tires: WTB Prowler MX 2.3

Seat: WTB Silverado

Seat Post: Banshee Special

Chain Guide: MRP Mini G2

Chain Ring: MRP 35 Tooth

Cranks: MRP Camber 175mm

Pedals: Crank Brothers Mallets/5050XX