Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Scotland Trip

Hi first sorry for my english i know it's bad.
My 7 days long trip was great .I did "transfer" From dirt jumping and 4 x racing into true mountain bike riding and bermy jumpy single track is now something perfect for me.

Glentress and Innerleithen is a mekka .

It has got everything: hc rock gardens, north shore sections, bermy single tracks , enduro, xc.
But for the first time in my life i was feeling something like a mantra when i was riding down the trails for 20 min ( 20 min is time from top of the spooky woods, then super g, then worm hole , magic mushrum and then black hally hansen trail into parking lot)

It wasn;t like dh race that you are fighting with every 0.000000001 of the second, it was true descent . I know that it wasn't the north shore but i was feeling something that Wade Simmons told me about, the North Shore is not a place it's state of mind and i have got that kind of feeling in Scottish forest. I was so happy i think that it's impossible to be mountainbiker without feeling the mountain
energy . It's like doing big deep turns in fresh powder on a snowboard . It's little bit different than doing mountain bike contest in the biggest cities of Europa.
But the coolest thing was fact that the trails where built by forest rangers!!!!!!!!! and Scotland + European Union payed for that !!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was BIG shock for me .

In my country the forest ranger is the biggest foes and we haven't got trails because they destroy everything.
Bad thing was the fact that we couldn't meet with IAN the local photographer from Innerleithen , so i haven't got cool pictures.

My favorite line was MAKE OR BRAKE it's something like ALINE in whistler .

My BANSHEE CHAP was great perfect bike for all mountain freeriding.

I was so happy can't wait to hit mountains on my bike next time

ps big news is fact that adidas is canceled.

For more photos check my site www.dagrasso-explorer.pl

SZWED