Tuesday, April 10, 2007

What's Up it's SZWED

Hi, first i want to introduce myself.
I'm a 25 year old rider from Poland
Since i was a little tike my biggest passion was bikes, motorcycles, cars, boards; basically riding on everything.
Today riding bikes, cars, training is my sense of life.

I'm a Banshee team rider and in 2007 i'm seriously going back to the roots big mountain freeriding. I know that now slopestyle is 99% of freeriding but for me true mountainbiking is something more than doing tricks on closed course.

I have 3 big photo-shooting trips planned in 2007 and they are:
  • a Scotland trip (Glentress ,Tweed Valley)
  • a Vancouver (British Columbia) a true HC snowboard and mtb trip
  • and a trip to Caucasian mountains and ELBRUS mountains in Russia.
I will also hit the Leogang freeride dual slalom and compete in some 4x races.
I'm very proud that i can be part of the 22PRIDE, and i think that i understand the PRIDE 100%!.
So i will be in contact
SZWED www.dagrasso-explorer.pl

Jay: Piotr "Szwed" Szwedowski has ridden for Banshee for a few years now. Poland has quite a big mountian bike scene with great places to ride and we're glad to have Szwed with us again for 2007 and 2008. More details on the Factory Banshee Pride will go up when we get the new website up but look for us in the 2007 Adidas slopestyle comp, Crankworx and Monster park.
The Banshee Pride will be looking to fill a few spots on the team in 4X, DH, XC, and Enduro type disciplines... the rosters pretty much filled for the slopestyle and freeride people.